Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

cypress stump table

I finally got a chance to connect up with some clients an was able to snatch up this coffee table from them to get some photos. I cant take any credit for "building" this table because i really didn't do anything to it. Its its own piece. All i did was clean the muck from it, flatten and smooth the top, and put a finish on it.  This stump was pulled out of the swamps in central Florida and easily ages over a few hundred years old. I love the decay and the beauty of the aged wood, or whats left of it, and the dang rings at the top are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. It even comes with a small chewed out hole where I'm shure a mouse or some animal lived. I dont mean to sound like a hippy but I love this tree! cheers- john


No comments:

Post a Comment